Wagon Card Terms and Conditions
The Wagon Card Loyalty Scheme:
The Terms and Conditions include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Customers making a food or drink purchase when visiting The Wagon & Horses automatically receive points on their personal Wagon Card after registering for the card with a Crew member.
2. Strictly over 18’s only – you may be asked for ID if you’re lucky enough to look under 25.
3. Redemption of loyalty points cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
4. The Loyalty Scheme will start from 10th April 2023 and cannot be backdated for any previous transactions. You must have your Wagon Card on you to collect points – previous transactions when your card wasn’t available cannot be backdated.
5. In the event of a power cut causing till failure, or any other technical issue preventing your Wagon Card from being swiped, points would be unavailable to collect and cannot be backdated.
6. Wagon Cards are solely and strictly for your own use and cannot be transferred between other customers to collect or redeem points on your behalf. If a Crew member doesn’t recognise you as the valid cardholder your ID may be requested.
7. One (1) point is awarded for every one pound (£1.00) spent.
8. Points are equal to a set value with, for example, every one hundred (100) points being equal to three pounds (£3.00).
9. The reward value can be redeemed in the pub off future purchases when visiting.
10. Any balance will remain on the customer’s account.
11. If paying a deposit for an event the Wagon Card cannot be used. The Wagon Card cannot be used against hotel accommodation bookings, pool table games, gaming or vending machines.
12. Points are valid for a maximum of 1 year from the date of receipt.
13. The number of points awarded are non-negotiable and will only be applied once per transaction.
14. The Wagon & Horses reserves the right to award additional points or levels of reward for promotional purposes over limited or extensive periods of time and as advertised.
15. The Wagon & Horses reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the promotion at any time or add additional terms and conditions from time to time.
16. No cash alternative is available in any scenario.
17. The promotion is offered solely at the discretion of Bay Ventures 2018 Limited, trading as The Wagon & Horses, its director and staff.
18. The terms of the promotion are not transferable.
19. Any queries or complaints regarding the promotion should be made in writing and addressed to The Wagon & Horses, 27, St George’s Quay, Lancaster LA1 1RD.
20. To receive points and take part in The Wagon Card scheme your consent to receive SMS, email or postal communications, is required. You can opt-out of these communications and the Loyalty Scheme at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in any email communications you receive from us or by emailing [email protected]